Web site: www.telecomp.blog.ir
- Artificial Intelligence : Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Digital Electronic Systems : HPC and Parallel Processing, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things and Embedded Systems
Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic) | Tehran - Iran
M.Sc in Digital Electronic Systems
Mohajer Technical University | Isfahan – Iran
B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering
Shamsipour Institute of Technology (SIT) | Tehran - Iran
A.Sc in Electronic
- Lecturer at a one-day workshop on Image Processing and Machine Vision using Python and OpenCV in the 10th Iranian conference on Machine Vision and Image Processing | Isfahan University of Technology | 2017 Nov.
- Teacher of the training course of Image Processing and Machine Vision with Python and OpenCV at Shariaty university of Tehran| Tehran | 2017 Jul. – Aug.
- Iran university entrance exam counseling and academic counseling | 2014 to present
- Afarinesh vocational Institute | Robotic learning | Shahinshahr | 2013
Work and Academic Projects
- Setting up a powerful and cost-efficient server for Deep Learning projects based on NVidia SLI (Scalable Link Interface) technology and HPC (High Performance Computing) methods | Part | 2018 to present
- Human Complex Activity Recognition using Deep Neural Networks | M.Sc. Project | Tehran | AUT | 2016 to 2018
- Developing Ubilinux kernel for UpBoard Embedded System | Tehran | Crouse | 2017
- Image alignment and camera motion compensation using Machine Vision algorithms with Python and OpenCV | Tehran | Crouse | 2017
- Cluster's Needle angle and value calculation based on Image Processing and Machine Vision using RaspberryPi on Rasbian OS with Python and OpenCV | Tehran | Crouse | 2016 to 2017
- Camera feature extraction and setting important camera parameters on Linux and Windows with Python and OpenCV | Tehran | Crouse | 2016
- Hospital Management System based on IoT | Tehran | IoTCup | 2016
- Product Development Process Design | Tehran | Crouse | 2016
- Human skeleton detection using Microsoft Kinect with LabVIEW | Advanced Instrumentation Course Project | Tehran | AUT | 2016
- Safety life-cycle Analysis Process Design | Tehran | Crouse | 2016
- Fault Mode, Effects and Diagnostic Analysis for ACU Hardware | Tehran | Crouse | 2015 to 2016
- Smart Parking based on IoT using IR sensors | Tehran | Shamsipour | 2011 to 2012
Honors and Awards
- 2nd place in Fanavard National Competition in OSINT (Open Source INTellignece) | Sharif University of Technology | Tehran | 2016
- Selected participant in the Fanavard final tournament in microcontroller programming | Sharif University of Technology | Tehran | 2015
- 1st rank in maze lague - Iran open | Tehran | 2015
- The winner of the top idea in open-exhibition league - National robotic competition | Isfahan | 2014
- 1st rank in light finder league - Regional robotic competition | Shahinshahr | 2008
-- Operating Systems: Win, Linux, Android
-- Software: LabVIEW, Matlab, Atmel Studio, Altium Designer, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Prezi
-- Programming Language: Python, C++, Assembly
-- Programming Libraries: OpenCV, Numpy, Matplotlib, Caffe, Tesnsorflow, Keras, Etc...
-- Hardware: RaspberryPi, UpBoard, AVR, ARM, FPGA, PLC, Network
-- Sensoring: Kinect, WiFi, Bluetooth, RFID, Etc...
-- Other skills: Scrum based on agile framework (Trello), System Development and Product Management (V-Model Process or V-Cycle), Safety Life-Cycle Analyses (FMEA, FMEDA), HSE, OSInt (Open Source Intelligence)
-- Hobbies: Sport (Mount/Rock/Ice-climbing, Swimming, Football and Chess), Astronomy and Photography, Listening to Music and etc.
Last update : 2017 May